John F. Eller, Ph.D.
Executive Coach and Consultant
“John is a knowledgeable consultant who designs his efforts to meet the specific needs of your organization. He spends time learning about the culture and its challenges and then uses his extensive background to assist in the development of effective solutions.” ~Howard Carlson, Superintendent
John has had extensive experience in working with organizations in the areas of planning and organizational development, employee development, leadership skills, communication skills, holding difficult conversations and other communication skills to help create environments and structures to build healthy workplace culture.
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Workshop Facilitation
- Team Development
- Project Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Holding Difficult Conversations
Served as a consultant to businesses, non-profit organizations, Federal government agencies, and educational institutions for over 25 years.
Client list includes the U.S. Army, the Army National Guard, The Federal Aviation Administration, The Administrative Offices of the US Courts, the US Department of Homeland Security, the US Department of Labor, the US Department of Health and Human Services, the Albuquerque Public Schools, the Michigan Department of Education, the First Nations Educational Center, Innovative Educators, and many other government and public organizations.
Certified coach, the Cognitive Coaching Institute, 1995
PhD, Loyola University-Chicago, 2000
Authored or co-authored the following books:
- Thriving as New Teacher: Tools and Strategies for Your First Year
- Score to Soar: Moving Teachers From Evaluation to Professional Growth
- Working with Difficult and Resistant Staff
- Working with and Evaluating Difficult School Employees.
- Creative Strategies to Transform School Culture
- Energizing Staff Meetings
- Effective Group Facilitation in Education: How to energize meetings and manage difficult groups
- So, Now you’re the superintendent